Home > Antibiograms
Table HKSH. Antibiogram for common bacterial isolates, Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital, 2021
- Interpreted according to 2021 CLSI definition. Non-susceptible include both intermediate & resistant.
- ESBL, extended spectrum beta-lactamase.
- MRSA, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus; CA-MRSA, Community-associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
- Since the total number of Streptococcus pneumoniae isolated in year 2021 was less then 10, hence no figures for Streptococcus pneumoniae were included.
- Ceftolozance/Tazobactam was not included for Pseudomonas aeruginosa in year 2020, hence no comparison of non-susceptiblity rate between year 2020 and 2021 was made.
- As the number of Haemophilus influenzae isolated in 2021 was small(n=14), analysis was based on the summation of Haemophilus influenzae isolated in 2020 and 2021 (n=37+15=51).
- indicate 10% or more increase in non-susceptibility rate compared to year 2020
- indicate 10% or more reduction in non-susceptibility rate compared to year 2020