Home > Antibiograms
Table Baptist, Antibiogram for common bacterial isolates, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital, 2019
- % non-susceptible include both intermediate and resistant strains.
- According to breakpoint for the oral antibiotic.
- Non-duplicate isolates from all kinds of specimens within the same disease episode (each admission or outpatient visit) in the same calend.
- The percentages of ESBL-producing Escherichia coli and Klebsiella species were 27.3% and 14.9% respectively.
- The percentages of MRSA were 22% among all Staphylococcus aureus tested.
- The % non-susceptible to penciliin (at non-meningitis breakpoint of at MIC > 2µg/ml) was 4.9%.
- indicated 10% or more increase in non-susceptible rate compared to 2017 figures.
- indicated 10% or more reduction in non-susceptible rate compared to 2017 figures.