Home > Antibiograms
Table HKSH. Antibiogram for common bacterial isolates, Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital, 2017
- Interpreted according to CLSI definition. Non-susceptible include both intermediate & resistant.
- ESBL, extended spectrum beta-lactamase.
- MRSA, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus; CA-MRSA, Community associated Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
- Unless otherwise stated, the resistance figure is based on analysis of more than 10 isolates. When the number of isolates is ≤10, the actual number is indicated in parenthesis.
- indicate 10% or more increase in non-susceptibility rate compared to year 2016
- indicate 10% or more reduction in non-susceptibility rate compared to year 2016