Home > Antibiograms
Table-HKBH. Antibiogram for common bacterial isolates, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital, 2015
- % resistance include both intermediate and resistant strains in which the antibiotic is generally not advised.
- According to oral breakpoint.
- Non-duplication of bacterial isolates from all kinds of specimens.
- The percentages of Escherichia coli (ESBL) and Klebsiella species (ESBL) in 2015 were 29.0% and 16.7% respectively.
- The percentages of MRSA in 2015 was 16% of Staphylococcus aureus.
- indicated 10% or more increase in resistant rate compared to 2013 figures.
- indicated 10% or more reduction in resistant rate compared to 2013 figures.